Nano White Products

From left: cell moist whitenor, night repair cream, omega day shield SPF 50++, refining treatment toner, intensive de-pigmentor serum

microfoliating clay cleanser



Assalamua'alaikum and hello to all, im back to blogging huhuh tonight im going to write about my skin care routine. i ve tried quite a lot of products before and cannot find the right products to be my collections of skin care routine. some brands dat i could remember using before were himalaya, garnier, l'oreal and argh i couldnt remember anymore since it's quite a long time ago.



What i could say about himalaya (i was using its facial wash) i think it is good product since the brand use natural herbs (the products claim so) but the thing is, it's made my skin becomes dry. i was using it before because it helps me to reduce my acne problem but when using it in long term my skin become dry and look unhealthy. so i stop using it.
My problem with garnier is their product didn't work on me. i was using it's facial wash, together with it's day and night cream. sure, they smell nice since they contain lemon essence which is the main reason i ve to stop using their products. i just discover that i ve an allergic towards lemon. i can eat lemons but i cant touch them including any soap which has lemon content *sigh



L'oreal works great on me but once i found nano white, it's the best that i wont look back onto l'oreal.

So, on one fine day i decided to buy a new brand moisturizer because im out of my l'oreal moisturizer and i found nano white cell moist moisturizer xD i thought to give it a try since it's claim to whiten my skin hahahah and i did try to swatch a little of the moisturizer on my hands and it feels great!

After few weeks im using the moisturizer, i know that this product is great so i keep adding nano white skin care products into my collections yeay!

Now, let me explain about the products in my collection. the microfoliating clay cleanser works as an alternative scrub. it's contain very "fine particles of Natural Sea Clay to cleanse impurities trapped within the pores" said by Nano White. it didnt makes my skin dry! i should add Awakening Snow Wash into my collection for everyday facial wash as it's claims to moisturize as it cleanse.

After i wash my face, i ll put on refining treatment toner. this toner as compared to L'oreal leave my skin fresh while L'oreal's toner makes my skin shine after few minutes of application. refining treatment toner helps me to "minimizing pores and removing excess oil without drying the skin". Next, i apply intensive de-pigmentor serum. this serum works best to "clear the stubborn brown spots, acne marks and other skin discoloration".

As i go out during the day, i put on cell moist whitenor to moisturize my skin and omega day shield SPF 50++ and at night before i go to sleep i would apply night repair cream to "whitens and helps to reduce the visible signs of ageing while im sleeping"

Noted that the sentences within this "..." are what's Nano White claims about those items mention :)

Anyhow, i love my skin care collections! they work best on my oily skin with acne prone. i would recommend this brand to u guys who's having oily skin, acne prone or acne mark skin, those who want to whiten their skins and those who want to keep their skins moist without leaving them dry after application. most of Nano white products contain moisturizer and no-greasy after feel! so cheers gals with oily skin like me !!!

Comments

  1. this site is sooooo cute!!!
    i have never been here but i found the nano white day and the night repair cream and i was wondering if they will be good for my acne prone oily to combination skin.!!
    do they break you out?? i want to use the night cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai i wanna sell my nano white. it consists of the clay cleanser , moisturozer , night cream , toner and also the serum for only rm 70 incl postage . ws +60135295532 if interested thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it true that it works well with acne problems?i have been using many products claimed that the products were the best in reducing acnes but when i look at my skin, acne keeps rise and it stressed me out. help me please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it true that it works well with acne problems?i have been using many products claimed that the products were the best in reducing acnes but when i look at my skin, acne keeps rise and it stressed me out. help me please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with you that natural skin treatments are better for our skin because they generally are safer and does not cause skin irritation. The common misconception most people have about charcoal is that they can cause skin darkening and does not realize the importance and help it can provide for our skin. skin bleaching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just grab my Nano..thanx for the info..Happy free acne skin..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 4 items in my skincare routine collection. Thanks to you 😝😝

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment