My 1st ever NYX makeup

Assalamu'alaikum and hello to all, guess what? today i ve just receive my parcel from http://www.colourscosmeticsmalaysia.com/

Yes, dis was my 1st time to purchase makeup stuff from that website and Alhamdulillah everything went well. So here are few things that i bought from them, NYX makeup were the only things that i bought. This is also my 1st time ever to try makeup from this line. I heard so many people rave about this brand especially the Round Lipstick.


From left: Concealer Jar in beige, Tea rose Round Lipstick and Concealer Jar in orange colour.



They give a small sample of Tea tree oil control facial cleanser.

These were shipped by Airpak Express and the cost is only rm5.50



 I haven't try those concealers yet, but i did put on the Round Lipstick on my lips and it is so smooth and glide easily on my lips. The colour's also looks vibrant on my lips and im so in love with this lipstick. Guess it's going to be my favourite lipstick. However it is a little bit dry on my lips eventhough it has creamy texture so you have to put on lip balm 1st before applying this lipstick.

That's all that I want to share with u guys. Have u ever heard about this brand? If yes, have u ever try their makeup? Leave a comment bellow and share u're piece of mind! Tq. Till next time, see ya!



Comments